Mattresses are one of the most vital objects in everyone’s lives as it dictates how the rest of your day is going to be. It is all because if you do not get enough or comfortable sleep at night, your mood for the next day will be very irritable. No one wants that!
This makes it important to choose a comfortable mattress that guarantees a good night’s sleep. However, good quality mattresses are always costly but it’s worth investing some money for good health. What the mattress is made of is also important because that will give quality to the item.
We will talk about all natural latex mattress reviews in this content.
What is Organic Latex Mattress?
Mattresses are made up of various items, and one of them is latex. A mattress made from natural or organic latex is called a latex mattress. The natural latex mattress is one of the best choices if you are searching for a new one. All organic latex mattresses are 100% natural, but not all are organic.
Organic mattresses are the real deal for people concerned about the environment. Synthetic latex will provide you with a wider variety of firmness, while organic latex will fall short of doing so. However, that should be fine if you search for the best green options.
- Breathable well, ventilated.
- Dry Sleep Environment.
- No Motion Transfer.
- Backpain Relieving.
- Anti-dust, mite, mold, mildew proof, safe even for sensitive baby skins.
What is Organic Latex Mattress Made of?
Organic Latex Mattress is made from three layers: 100% organic cotton Fabric, 100% cotton fiber layer, then 100% natural certified latex. The key important elements of organic latex mattresses is 100% natural certified organic latex. Organic latex is made out of the sap from the rubber tree.
The sap is tapped to flow out of the tree and then harvested to form latex. The sap is a milky-white liquid, and it usually contains latex. Rubber trees take up to six years to grow, mature enough to harvest the sap. However, those trees can last for 100 years each.
To tap the tree, the collectors must cut a thin slice diagonally on the tree’s bark and remove it. A bucket is attached to the cut part, and sap runs down the bark of a tree to get collected into the bucket. After every 6 hours, the flow stops but the trees can be tapped daily with a new cut. For making a queen-size mattress, an entire day’s output is needed for 12 acres of rubber trees. The sap is then processed in several methods to form a mattress block.
Best Organic Latex Mattress Reviews
Suppose you are getting an real latex mattress for the first time. In that case, it is normal to be sceptical about it, as no one should sacrifice their comfort. For this reason, check out the reviews on each of the types of organic latex mattress people have left online –
EcoSleep is one of the best organic latex mattress. A hybrid mattress promotes a cooler environment when you sleep. The latex is combined with coils, meaning the airflow is good when sleeping on this mattress. On the official website, this mattress has an overall rating of 4.7 out of 5, but some complain it feels a bit firm. The mattress stops the body from overheating.
Rating: 4.7 out of 5
- 1. Impressive motion isolation will eliminate your partner tossing and turning in bed at night.
- 2. It Contains a coil, which keeps the mattress cool.
- 3. The mattress is flappable with a medium-firm and firm side.
- 4. It has a responsive nature which makes changing sleeping positions easy.
- 1. Side sleepers may find the mattress uncomfortable due to not being soft enough as it is flippable.
- 2. The isolation motion does not work best with this mattress.
- 3. During winter, the mattress might get too cold as it has better airflow.
- 4. To some people, even the soft side feels firm.
Another organic and good latex mattress, best for side and back sleepers. The mattress naturally resists bold, body heat, dust mites, and much more. The mattress is almost entirely crafted using natural materials. The flame-retardant wool barrier is organic, and so is the cotton cover. While the bed feels luxurious, the design is also eco-friendly. This mattress has an overall rating of 4.9 out of 5 on the official website.
Rating: 4.7 out of 5
- 1. Features all the natural materials such as Talalay cotton, wool, and latex.
- 2. The all-natural latex is very durable and will last long.
- 3. The full-latex core is unique and will provide a lot of airflow and bounce.
- 4. Features both firm and soft sides.
- 1. It is very expensive, starting from $1400+ for a twin bed.
- 2. Features an “on top” feel, which is not preferable for memory foam fans.
- 3. Bounces a lot which is troublesome to sleep with a restless person.
- 4. The mattress is very heavy, which makes them hard to flip.
The bed is a natural mattress made for people conscious of the environment. The mattress features a hybrid design consisting of natural latex, organic cotton, wool, and steel coils for support and comfort. Natural Talay latex provides relief on all the body’s pressure points while cradling the body for some motion stabilization during sleep. The customers have given it 5 stars out of 5 overall.
Rating: 5 out of 5
- 1. Back sleepers can fight lumber region aching due to the medium firmness of the mattress.
- 2. Good for hot sleepers because of its cooling abilities.
- 3. All the natural elements are high-quality.
- 4. Perfect firmness for both stomach and back sleepers.
- 1. You need 48-72 hours to air out the mattress after unboxing.
- 2. Not designed to be flipped over.
- 3. Side sleepers will not like it as it does not provide enough cushioning.
- 4. It has a medium firm, which might not be liked by many people.
Being a hybrid latex mattress, it combines natural latex properties and individually wrapped coils that provide maximum support to the user. The coils are known for reducing motion transfer while adding maximum breathability. Every mattress layer is created using high-quality materials and with the earth in mind. This mattress gets 4.7 out of 5 stars from real customers on the website.
Rating: 4.7 out of 5
- 1. Offers quality beds at a competitive price point.
- 2. Great for back sleepers that experience hip pain.
- 3. The four inches of Dunlop latex helps to create a pillow-top feel.
- 4. Senior sleepers are ideal for using this.
- 1. It Does not have a sinking-in feeling which is a bummer for memory foam lovers.
- 2. Heavy or side sleepers should go for a bed with better firmness.
- 3. The motion isolation is low and not suitable for people searching for memory foam mattresses.
- 4. No all-foam versions can be found as they only make hybrid mattresses.
5. Saatva Latex Hybrid:
One of the best hybrid mattresses for stomach sleepers, as it provides enough firmness to support the body’s midsection from dipping. The latex is organic and 100% hypoallergenic, and natural. The coil is made using recycled steel coins and has 3-zoned support. Eco-conscious buyers are interested in the construction of this bed. Out of 73 reviews, the bed gets 4.8 stars out of 5 on the website.
Rating: 4.8 out of 5
- 1. Features mind-blowing edge support for using the entire surface area of the mattress.
- 2. Offers free of cost white glove delivery if you buy a mattress.
- 3. Very durable and will last a long time.
- 4. Stomach sleepers will not face any more health concerns as their hips will stay aligned with their shoulders.
- 1. The mattress is firm, so side sleepers will not receive any pressure relief.
- 2. The mattress does not eliminate motion, so if your partner tosses and turns, you will feel it.
- 3. They are expensive.
- 4. The mattress will not let you sink into the bed.
6. Brentwood Home Hybrid Latex:
Hybrid latex gets a lot of customer support as they provide adequate support, extra cooling and pressure relief. This eco-friendly mattress is a good one that comes at an affordable price point. Brentwood Home received six environmental and safety certifications, which means that the product is helping the planet stay green while it is being made. It has a rating of 4.4 out of 5 on the official site.
Rating: 4.4 out of 5
- 1. It is a bouncy mattress and also supportive.
- 2. Feels cozy due to the latex foam and layers of the coil.
- 3. It Helps you to stay cool while you sleep.
- 4. Ideal for back sleepers.
- 1. Not for stomach sleepers, as the mattress is not firm.
- 2. Does not isolate motion like other mattresses.
- 3. Lightweight side sleepers will not find the bed comfortable.
- 4. Very heavy to rotate.
7. Nolah Natural:
This latex is best for all types of sleepers, back, stomach, or side, as the mattress’s mid-range firmness provides comfort for sleeping in every position. It also helps in relieving pressure and supports the back and shoulders. The mattress features GOTS-certified organic wool and Talalay latex. It is constructed using organic cotton and wool to provide comfort. Another bed to receive 4.7 out of 5 stars in terms of comfort.
Rating: 4.7 out of 5
- 1. The user gets to sink into the latex layer.
- 2. Steel and Talalay latex are sturdy which makes this mattress durable.
- 3. Natural materials and pocketed coils keep the mattress cool.
- 4. The hybrid construction allows pressure relief.
- 1. Regular stomach sleepers will find the bed too soft.
- 2. Not best for people with joint or back pain.
- 3. Does not offer slow-moving sinkage.
- 4. Does not keep the mattress cool.
Difference between Organic Latex and Synthetic Latex Mattresses:
|Organic Latex||Synthetic Latex|
|It is 100% natural latex without any fillers, and it is also farmed without using any pesticides.||Non-organic pure latex is formed using raw latex and other standard farming practices such as pesticides.|
|Raw latex harvested from rubber trees is used to make organic latex.||Synthetic latex is made from petroleum, considered artificial and not 100% natural.|
|It is very safe for the health of people using it and the environment.||They are not safe for your health as various toxic chemicals are used to create these mattresses.|
|It does not break down easily and is durable in the long run.||As many chemicals are mixed, they are more prone to breaking down soon.|
|Organic latex is for people who are concerned about the earth and do not mind spending a few more bucks.||This is for people who want a mattress to sleep comfortably and do not want to spend much on a bed.|
|Certified organic latex is rare as the supply is not much common.||Synthetic latex is very easy to find as they are cheaper, and many companies produce them.|
|Organic latex is the cleanest mattress you can buy, as it contributes to a greener earth.||It also harms the environment greatly as artificial polymers do not break down naturally and cause pollution.|
Is natural organic latex resistant to flame?
Natural latex and wool are naturally resistant to flame, and mattresses do not need extra chemicals to make them flame resistant.
Is it necessary to cover your mattress using organic cotton?
Doing so will ensure that your mattress lasts longer, as the cotton is strong and long-lasting. It is also naturally resistant to dust mites and is not processed using chemicals.
Are organic latex mattresses expensive?
Yes, they are very costly to buy as they take a lot of time to manufacture, and the process is also very complicated.
Why is Latex mattress better than memory foam?
Organic latex mattresses are a good investment for people concerned about the environment and others. They do not have any chemical blends, making the bed a much safer space to sleep on and use for an extended time. Even though these mattresses are costly to purchase because of the manufacturing process, they are good for the user and the environment.
Everyone that has purchased it and used it for some time rates higher stars because of all the advantages this mattress provides. If you are planning to get one of the organic latex mattresses, then take your time because it will be one of the best investments of your life.
We tried to cover all best all latex mattress in this content. Make comment what did you think about the organic mattress comparison.
You May Like Also the:
- Best Sleep Number Bed Review
- 10 Best Pottery Barn Mattress Reviews
- 5 Reasons to Buy Organic Cotton Fabric for Baby Clothes