Home gym systems provide a great fitness option for those who are looking to stay fit. They can provide a full-body workout, and there is no need to drive to the gym or pay monthly fees. It is an excellent alternative for those who want access to equipment that is not available at home, such as free weights and weight benches.
Home gyms also allow you the freedom of working out in your own space, rather than being limited by time restrictions at the gym. We have compiled a list of the Top 5 Recommended Home Gym Systems based on specific criteria so you can quickly narrow down your choices!
Recommended Home Gym Systems
1. Marcy Multifunction Customizable Training SM 4033
It’s time to get your sweat on! Marcy Multifunction Customizable Training SM 4033 is one of the top 5 recommended home gym systems.
Marcy Multifunction Customizable Training SM 4033 is excellent for fitness enthusiasts, athletes, and beginners alike. It has every piece of equipment you need to do a full-body workout right in your living room, bedroom, or basement.
- Cage Assembled Dimensions (L x W x H): 83.5” x 67.8” x 86.2”
- Stand-alone Bench Assembled Dimensions (L x W x H): 63” x 26.4” x 53.9”
- Maximum Weight on Weight Bar: 300 lbs
- Maximum Weight on Bench: 600 lbs
- Accessories: Plate Posts, Lat & Dip Bars, Shiver Bar, Tricep Rope, Ankle Strap, 2 Single Handles, Foot Plate, Landmine, and so on
This system includes an adjustable bench, leg curl attachment, lat pulldown station, power tower, utility bench, squat rack, and more. You can make this system as hard or easy as you want by adjusting the weight amount for each machine. It’s equipped with multi-grip pull-up bars. This gear will allow execution exercises for the upper body part efficiently like pull-ups, chin-ups, hanging, etc.
2. Bowflex Xceed Home Gym
Bowflex Xceed Home Gym Top five recommended home gym systems. Bowflex is a trusted name that has been creating effective workout equipment for over 50 years, and you can see why with its vast array of efficient machines.
- Power Rod resistance of Bowflex Xceed is 210 pounds, which could be upgradeable to 310- 410 pounds.
- Need roughly 5×6 feet of floor space to use it.
- Nearly 7 feet tall.
- Available in more than 65 full-body Compact home gyms for workouts.
- Leg curl attachment could be removed for squats.
- Durable Steel frame for durability and longevity.
- Adjustable, quick-release seat.
- Ab strap & Squat bar included.
- Integrated lat tower and angled lat bar. It will help you to build back and shoulder muscles quickly.
3. Marcy MWM-988 Multifunction Steel Home Gym
The Marcy MWM-9890 Home Gym system features a 210-pound weight stack, giving users plenty of resistance to work out with.
- Durable Steel Construction with heavy-duty 14-gauge steel tube frame with a total of 150lb of weight.
- Dual Function Press-Arm can be adjusted for chest flies or chest presses to replace your old bench press.
- This system is straightforward to set up and break down, taking about 20 minutes or less.
- 2 separate high and low pulleys give you different options to strengthen your biceps, triceps, and back muscles.
- Its compact design allows you to place it into a corner of the room for extra space as well.
- Sectorized weight stack lock allows to do resistance training safely and helps to stop unauthorized usage.
- If budget isn’t one of your top concerns, this home gym would be an excellent choice!
4. Body-Solid StrengthTech EXM2500S Home Gym
The Bowflex Xceed was designed to easily fit into the smallest rooms while still providing a fantastic amount of exercise options, so you do not have to sacrifice your goals. It is just one incredible example of a great home gym!
- It offers a fantastic amount of space and exercise options for your workout routine, provided that you have the room to accommodate it in your house or apartment.
- It can be used as a bench press, and squat rack with the front bar catches to work on your strength training.
- Leg Press Accessory for leg extension/leg curl exercises is excellent if you target more than just your arms or chest muscles.
- Does not take up too much space. It can be folded away when you’re done working out, unlike some other Top Five Home Gyms.
- Provides a fantastic workout for your entire body with over 30 different stations (including the lat pulldown station). You’ll get such a great workout that you won’t even feel like getting up off the floor (after doing some squats or leg presses) when you’re done!
5. Bowflex Blaze Home Gym
This home gym system has a professional look while still being easy enough for anyone to operate.
- Bowflex Blaze Home Gym is one of the top recommended training systems for all ages and fitness levels.
- It also comes with an exercise chart that clearly outlines over 50 workouts you can do with this.
- More than 60 exercises for a full-body exercise.
- 210 lbs of Power Rod resistance, upgradable to 310 to 410 lbs
- Provides 7 free trainer-built workout regimens.
- Sliding seat rail allows to work out aerobic rowing and leg presses.
- Multiple cable or pulley positions have a facility for custom workouts.
- Lat bar, squat bar, Triple function hand-grip, ankle cuffs included.
- The folding bench & wheels provide accessible storage.
If you’re looking for a way to get in shape and stay healthy, then it’s time to invest in one of these five home gym systems. It will change your life. Gym systems are an investment that will last for years to come, and they offer the convenience of never having to leave your house! The best part is that many companies allow you to customize your system to match your personal needs and goals.
Monjurul Hasan, An On-Page SEO Expert on WordPress. Study in Automobile & Textile Engineering at Bangladesh Sweden Polytechnic Institute (BSPI). Having 3+ years of experience in Automobile and Technical Textile Products. Working at Upwork & Fiverr MarketPlace. Highly interested in technical product development and fashion forecasting.