Who we are?
Website: Our website address is https://textiledetails.com.
Information we collect: The personal information that you are asked to provide. And the reasons why you are asked to provide it. It will be made clear to you at the point we ask you to provide your personal information.
If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you such as your name, email address, website address, the contents of the message you may send us, and any other info you may choose to provide.
When you register for an Account, we may ask for your contact information, including items such as name, address, email address, and relevant information.
How Textile Details use your information
- Provide, operate, and maintain our website.
- Improve, personalize, and expand our website.
- Understand and analyze how you use our website.
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality.
- Communicate with you.
- For marketing and promotional purposes
- Send you emails
- Find and prevent fraud.
Comments: When viewers leave comments on our site, the website automatically collects the data shown in the comments box. As well as the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to prevent spam.
Cookies: If you leave a comment on a post you may opt to save your name, email address, as well as website in cookies. These are for your convenience. Therefore you don’t have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have already an account and you log in to this site. Then website set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data. It will be discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, its sets up several cookies to save login information. And also your screen display choices. Login cookies last for 2 days. Screen options cookies last for one year.
- Who we share your data with?
- How long we retain your data?
If you leave a comment in @Textile Details, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we could be recognized and approved any follow-up comments automatically. Instead of holding it in a moderation process.
For users that register on the @textiledetails website, we store the personal information that you provide in a user profile. All registered users can see, edit, or delete their personal info at any time (except username). Website administrators can also see (except their password) and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data?
If you have an account on this site or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data website holds about you. You can request anytime to erase any personal data. This doesn’t include any data obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Log Files: Textile Details follow a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when visit websites.
Cookies and Web Beacons: Like any other website, Textile Details uses ‘cookies’. These cookies will use to store information such as visitors’ preferences. The information used to optimize the users’ experience by customizing our web page content.
For more information on cookies, please read “What Are Cookies” from Cookie Consent.
GDPR Data Protection Rights
We would love to make sure, fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user has to entitle to the following:
- The right to access: Right to request copies of your personal data. It may charge a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification: Right to request correct any information you believe is inaccurate. Also have the right to request to complete a piece of information you believe is incomplete.
- Right to erasure: Right to request that we erase personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing: Right to request restricting the processing of personal data, under certain conditions.
- Right to object to processing: Right to object to the processing of personal data, under certain conditions.
- Right to data portability: Right to request transfer the data that has collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request or contact us, we respond to you as soon as possible.