Apparel Washing is the technology used to clean and modify the outlook or appearance, comfortably, hand feel, and fashion.
Requirements/ Advantages of Garment Washing:
- Removes dirt and spots.
- Remove the size material and make it soft.
- No possibility of further shrinkage directly.
- Fading affects regular, irregular, and specific areas.
- Get a fashionable outlook from an ordinary one.
Features of Industrial Washing Machine:
- The outer cylinder is made of solid stainless steel having two sliding doors at the upper middle half position of the cylinder.
- The outer cylinder is firmly fixed to the floor to avoid jerking.
- Two chemical closing doors dose chemicals during machine running.
- The gap between the outer and the cylinder is 3-4’’, and between two cylinders contains a steam pipe that supplies steam boiler liquor that is indirectly heated.
- The inner cylinder is about 4 feet deep and 6 feet wide.
- Two side shafts are attached to the inner cylinder which receives motion from the motor via motor pulley.
- Two spring-loaded doors are aligned with the door of the outer cylinder by inching motion to facilitate load and unloading.
- The inner cylinder can rotate at 5 – 35 rpm in both clockwise and anticlockwise directions (controlled by A reversal driving unit) to avoid the roping effect.
- Temperature and time are controlled by a control board or panel.