Postgraduate Diploma in Knitwear industry management or PGD KIM circular has been published by EDC. Every year Executive Development Centre launched such a program. Especially on different subjects of the Textile Manufacturing Industry.
This Year, Postgraduate in Knitwear Industry Management, Intake 7 offering such an excellent opportunity.
PGD Programme Features
This Postgraduate Diploma in Knitwear Industry Management is offering:
- Free Training & Certificate.
- Provide Training allowances.
- Provide High standard learning facilities.
- Job Support.
- Varsity-Industry linkage for nurturing textile professionals.
- Full tuition fee waiver.
- Distinguished resource persons from academic institutes and industries.
Postgraduate in Knitwear Selection Procedure
Short-listed candidates would be invited to sit for the written examination of PDG in knitwear management. The final selection of PGD in Knitwear industry management will qualify on basis of total marks obtained from 3 steps:
- PGD KIM written tests.
- Previous work experience.
- and viva-voce.
Short-listed candidates will be invited to sit for the written exam. Final selection will be done on basis of marks obtained from the written test, previous work experience, and viva-voce.
|1. Professionals:||At least 3 years of working experience in knitwear industries with a bachelor’s degree.|
|2. Fresh graduates:||A bachelor’s degree, preferably in technical or business disciplines. Minimum CGPA 2.0 or a second class at all academic levels. Textile Engineering students will get preference.|
|3. Female Candidate:||Females are highly encouraged to apply.|
- Application Link: bracu.ac.bd
- Application deadline: 27 November 2022
- Admission Test: 02 December 2022
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mobile: +88 02 01553397173
PGD Programme Schedule
- Duration: 9 months + 3 months industry attachment
- Class schedule: Friday (day-long). Sunday & Wednesday (evening)
Postgraduate Diploma in Knitwear Industry Management Circular
BUILD A PROMISING CAREER IN KNITWEAR
The Executive Development Centre (EDC) has been established at BRAC Institute of Governance and Development (BIGD), Brac University under the Skills for Employment Investment Program (SEIP), Finance Division, Ministry of Finance to train industry professionals and fresh graduates by offering Post Graduate Diploma in Knitwear Industry Management (PGD-KIM).
Need not to apply: (1) Who has enrolled in any EDC program? (2) Who have already received training of two weeks or above under SEIP and have not passed one year since the completion of the training.