Postgraduate Diploma in Knitwear industry management or PGD KIM circular has been published by EDC. Every year Executive Development Centre launched such a program. Especially on different subjects of the Textile Manufacturing Industry.
This Year, Postgraduate in Knitwear Industry Management, Intake 7 offering such an excellent opportunity.
PGD Programme Features
This Postgraduate Diploma in Knitwear Industry Management is offering:
- Free Training & Certificate.
- Provide Training allowances.
- Provide High standard learning facilities.
- Job Support.
- Varsity-Industry linkage for nurturing textile professionals.
- Full tuition fee waiver.
- Distinguished resource persons from academic institutes and industries.
Postgraduate in Knitwear Selection Procedure
Short-listed candidates would be invited to sit for the written examination of PDG in knitwear management. The final selection of PGD in Knitwear industry management will qualify on basis of total marks obtained from 3 steps:
- PGD KIM written tests.
- Previous work experience.
- and viva-voce.
|1. Professionals:||At least 3 years of working experience in knitwear industries with a bachelor’s degree.|
|2. Fresh graduates:||A bachelor’s degree, preferably in technical or business disciplines. Minimum CGPA 2.0 or a second class at all academic levels. Textile Engineering students will get preference.|
|3. Female Candidate:||Females are highly encouraged to apply.|
The EDC has been established at the BIGD (BRAC Institute of Governance and Development), BRAC University. The main objective of this PGD course is to train industry fresh graduates and professionals. Under Skills for Employment Investment Program by offering this course. Named as Postgraduate Diploma in Knitwear Industry Management.
- Application Link: bracu.ac.bd
- Application deadline:01 November 2021
- Admission Test: 05 November 2021
- Email: email@example.com
- Mobile: +88 01553 397 173
PGD Programme Schedule
- Duration: 9 months + 3 months industry attachment
- Class schedule: Friday (day-long). Sunday & Wednesday (evening)
Postgraduate Diploma in Knitwear Industry Management Circular
Note: Who had already received training for 2 weeks or above under SEIP, discouraged to apply. Source: Prothom Alo, (Date: 12.10.2021)