Chelating Dispersant is used for creating dispersion and suspension in dye bath. It prevents deposition of textile chemicals and auxiliaries.
Table of Contents
Physical and chemical Properties of Chelating Dispersant or Sequestering Agent :
- Appearance: white powdery solid
- Molecular weight: 20000-50000 or 60000-80000
- Solid content: ≥95%
- Moisture: ≤8%
- Sodium sulfate content: none
- PH Value: 9-10 (1% aqueous solution)
- Monomer residue: ≤5000ppm
Chelating dispersant products are also widely used in the field of textile dyeing and printing. As an environmental protection agent, it is non-toxic, pollution-free and easy to degrade.
Chelating Dispersant has excellent chelating and dispersing ability, which is suitable for compounding non-foaming soaping agents, leveling agents, starch slurry, etc.
- High purity, good water solubility, suitable for compounding liquid products and high- concentration of solid products.
- lt has strong chelating and dispersing ability for Ca2+, Mg2+, Cu2+, Fe2+ and other metal ions.
- Sequestering Agent has amazing dispersion effect on solid particles and oligomer gel.
- The effect of Ca2+, Mg2+, Cu2+, Fe2+, and other metal ions on product quality can be reduced in desizing, boiling, bleaching and dyeing processes.
- Sequestering Agent has a protective effect on the decomposition of Hydrogen per oxide. It creates a protective effect on the textile fiber.
- Chelating Dispersant can significantly enhance whiteness and eliminate macular phenomenon.
- Chelating Dispersant has a strong ability to remove color float and stain, suitable for making non-foaming soap.
Packing specification: 20kg / double sealed plastic woven bag.
Shelf life: 365 days.
Storage method: pay attention to moisture.
Transportation: It can serve as a general chemical.