To increase productivity, and improve quality in the textile industry, the central system is very important. Various kinds of textile production variables could be controlled by a good control system in textile machinery. Such as:
- In Spinning: yarn: Count, Twist, Courser and Fineness, Crimp Percentage, etc.
- In the Wearing Process: Fabric: EPI, PPI, GSM, Shrinkage, durability, tensile strength, etc.
- In the Dyeing Process: Color and shade matching, various fastness properties, etc.
- In Finishing Process: finished fabrics softness quality control, Inspection, etc.
Good Control system in Textile Industry
A good control system can maintain these Production variables. Besides, it will increase production efficiency by
- Higher production rate.
- Consistency in quality.
- Flexibility in Production.
- Reduce maintenance.
- Reduction in Man Power.
For these reasons, a control system is very important in the textile manufacturing industry.
Monjurul Hasan, An On-Page SEO Expert on WordPress. Study in Automobile Textile Engineering at Bangladesh Sweden Polytechnic Institute (BSPI). Having 3+ years of experience in Automobile and Technical Textile Products. Working at Upwork & Fiverr MarketPlace. Highly interested in technical product development and fashion forecasting.