Medical Gown when you heard the word, the first thing that came to mind is the imagination of a doctor with proper safety equipment. It is impossible to imagine an operation without proper Medical Gowns. Today we will know How to Sew a Medical Gown? with Whole Sewing Instructions.
Topic Name: How to Sew a Medical Gown?
- Stich Font and Back to Armhole edges.
- Stitch 1/4 (6mm away in seam allowances).
- Make sure you turn the Seam towards the Seam.
- Use two pieces of elastic of size 2.5 inches that will be used for cutting.
- Create Casing -stitch the lower edge of the sleeve to the inside on the fold line.
- Iron the Non-Woven gum material to the body
- Stitch 3.5cm from the edge of the neck to prevent it from stretching.
- For Binding use one folded edge of the bias tape to match the curve of the neckline.
- Stitch the bias tape at 1.5cm seamline and make sure you stitch along the crease.
- Attach sleeve edge together and stitch in one continuous seam.
- Trim close to stitch then turn seam towards the back.
- Overlock the stitched sides of both sleeves.
- cut the belts at the length of 40cm by 1.5cm.
- using a Glue gun /welding machine attach the belts at 17inches from the shoulder.
- For the neck, the closure uses Velcro for closure.
- Follow the welding pattern when packing.
|Sizes||Chest ( inches)||Width ( inches)||Length (inches)||Fabric Used|
|Extra Large XL||45-48||30||47||3 yards|
- Name: Reinforced Surgical Gown
- Side effects: No harmful side effects
- Accessories: No accessories
- Classification: Sterile-Rule 1 Annex V Class 1S
- Conformity Assessment Method: Annex V. Quality Assurance System
- Sterilization method: EO
- Gmdn Code: 47783
- Biocompatibility class: According to 10993-1 – Chart 1 Product Surface device, contact point ‘’ skin ‘’duration of use less than 24 hours.
- Packaging information: Single Pack
- Trademark of product: “Fullset”
- Application: Single-Medical Textile use